Please note: If you would like information about the extra measures we have put in place to protect our clients please contact us.
Richard and I welcome everyone (over the age of 16) who would benefit from spending some structured time in the outdoors, in a real work environment. We take great care to meet everyone’s individual needs so we run with small teams (Max of 8 members) so we can create a welcoming family atmosphere.
We offer a free taster session for anyone that would like to join one of our teams. This is an opportunity to take part in the running of the smallholding and discuss what you would like to achieve in the longer term.
Each day is different, with a focus around rural activities, for example:
- Looking after the sheep, goats, hens, ponies and Guinea pigs
- Wood working
- Growing vegetables and flowers
- Creating a safe space for local wildlife
- Maintaining the fencing and animal’s housing
- Making useful items to take home or sell from our farm gate
- Exploring the local county side and woodland trails
- Recycling used materials
- Seasonal craft activities
When it is safe to do so we take trips out and go shopping for supplies to support the running of the smallholding.